I got gas (I've been putting some miles on this truck this week), got some lunch and checked out the Frontier Times Museum, then went back to the camper to take a nap. Visited a friend who was in town and then went to Arkey's for a while in the evening. It was nice to have a very short drive back to the camper for the night.
I ❤ Bandera!
I'm always sad when I have to leave here...but the next phase of the vacation was coming up. Morning coffee with a friend, a last walk along the river then another pack up of the camper and I was on my way again. I think next trip, I'll just stay in town longer.
Bandera Pioneer RV River Resort, Bandera, TX
Type of Park: Private-owned
Check In: 1p Check Out: 12p
💲38.70 per night - Good Sam Discount saved $4.30 (10%)
- 20/30/50 amp
- Picnic Table: Wood
- Site Pad: Gravel
- Next to Medina River. It's low now, but can flood quickly - check the weather
- Pull-thru sites are always nice
- Pull-thru sites are very close together (back-in spots closer to the river have more space)
- The power pole was at the front end of the site. Had to pull forward, unhitch and pull behind
- No grills or fire rings
- Dump Station
- Restrooms / Showers
- RV Supplies
- Swimming Pool
- Community Center
- Cabins for rent
- Can walk under the road to access Bandera City Park
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants and bars in town
- They do a big Thanksgiving dinner for park guests