I haven't done a technical video in a while as I usually do in-person or online sessions for specific groups, but I wanted to share some tips on one of my favorite productivity tools in the Google suite called Google Keep. It's like digital sticky notes, but with more capabilities.
- Use emojis
- Change the color of a note
- Pin notes to the top of the page
- Add one of several background images (mobile devices only)
- Add images to use as "headers"
- Check off items on a list and have them move to the bottom of the list
- Uncheck all and they go back in the order they were in
- Add "categories" to checklists (indent individual items)
- Add Labels and Archive to clean up the Home screen view
Leave comments and questions below the video or on this post and I will try to answer them the best I can. Thanks for watching!
📷 Most of the images shown in the demo were purchased from DPC Digitals. Find her on Etsy and Facebook as well.